Tuesday, 2 August 2011

The Lost Art Of The Travel Journal

With the digital age growing stronger and stronger, it is less and less common for people to document their travels in a book. Some people choose to document their travels on a blog or (this is the majority of people) just upload their photos onto the computer and leave them there. 


I am a keen scrapbooker and make various collages when I get the chance which now is hardly ever, sadly. I came across these beautiful journals and thought I would share some with you.....











3 comments:

  1. only 1 word - beautiful!!!
    Cheers
    Anika

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. I have several little travel journals, but most of mine aren't as well-curated as these. I feel inspired to put more effort into my journals now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love this post! Makes me wanna dig up my own old journals <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...