This woman is not scared of making a statement with her clothes. The combination of the fur coat and hat which contrast with the rich ruby red of the gloves and scarf immediately conjure up images of Russian winters and the opulence of the Tsars. I also love the fact you can see her skirt under the coat and her patterned tights worn with her masculine, leather boots. This woman is super stylish and has the confidence to pull off this quirky look perfectly.

congratulations for your post and I thank you for the comment you are very kind .... kiss
ReplyDeletehttp://vale-zagu.blogspot.com/
Very Oscar de la Renta Fall 2011 ;)
ReplyDelete~Giselle
http://www.machinewashwarm.blogspot.com
ohhh I love London street style sooo much :)
ReplyDeleteThank you all for your lovely comments. I too love London Street Style ;) xxx
ReplyDeleteI love this look! Unfortunately in AUS our winters are not cold enough for fabulous things like this :(
ReplyDeleteTikkitiboo Vintages' Blog
i want this whole look. especially all the fur.
ReplyDeletefollow each other?
http://thecoquetiquette.blogspot.com/
xo,
amy leah
the coquetiquette
Amy-Same I want this look real bad haha. Sure I will follow you. Thanks for the link. xx
ReplyDeleteOh, I always love the Russian-Winteresque look. Unfortunately, I hate the cold and my tendencies is not to be anywhere when the location is experiencing winter...thus no opportunities to be wearing things like this! Maybe I can pull this off at the beach...
ReplyDeletehttp://gloria-gstylefile.tumblr.com