The mix of the chino with the high heels brings a touch of glam to the androgynous style of these trousers. The colours match so well with the brown leather jacket creating a palette of natural earth colours which work beautifully with this woman's hair colour and contrast with the matching baby blue of the scarf and the shirt!

I love the jacket. Ah, London!
ReplyDeleteVeronika, I love that jacket too. London is so great for street style!!
ReplyDeletewoow! i just love the aviator coat! i bought one last year from H&M! :)
ReplyDeletewww.imathelab.blogspot.com
www.imathestudio.tumblr.com
I'm so jealous that you live in London! You get to see this awesomeness everyday. I live in Utah, where the fashion is definitely a lot duller hahaha. As everyone before me said, the aviator coat is awesome, especially when paired with those khakis and the shirt underneath :)
ReplyDeleteJanet
wichitaskyline.tumblr.com
LOVE this style!Cant wait to live in london, got 2 more years left before i can though :( very jealous of your life right now!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://ohyesohmy-streetstalker.blogspot.com/
x